Monday, March 16, 2009

Two steps forward, one step back

The Pink, pink, pink socks are complete!

The Car Ferry socks are marching along!


I also cannot help but start the occasional new project, despite the back log of UFOs and Master Hand Knitting work that needs work.

I made a cupcake. Which I can't find at the moment (bedside area is a bit of a mess), so you'll just have to take my word. It's for a little girl who's turning 1 year old just about now. Last year she received a cupcake hat and mittens as a Welcome to the World gift and has happily worn them all winter. So I made her a stuffed cupcake. Which I will give to her mother just as soon as I locate it.

The stinking Friday Video is finally done. And, I think, much better than the videos I made using stinking scourge of the Microsoft apps, Windows Movie Maker.

I won't go into the gory details about the delay, but suffice it to say that the problems I had after I gave up on Windows Movie Maker were the result of a bad card reader (the kind that reads the little SD Flash Cards that go into my digital camera and the digital cam corder.)

So, whew on that.

I like iMovie. It's going to make Friday videos seem more like a good idea and less like I would rather be sticking my vintage Aero 14" straights into my eyeballs.

The video will go up later. YouTube has been "waiting for acknowledgement" for quite a while during the upload process, promising me it would happen in less than a minute for about 15 minutes now. I stopped holding my breath.

No comments: